Membership in UAM is granted to legal persons of private law can become, including associations with legal status and capable individuals, regardless of nationality and place of residence, who are at least 18 years of age, participating in the implementation of statutory objectives, recognize the requirements of the UAM Charter.
UAM can provide honorary membership. Honorary members may be individuals who have made significant contributions to the development of the Union and / or granted (granting) a significant organizational, technical, financial or other support to the activities of the Union. Honorary membership in the Union shall be approved by the General Meeting of members of the Union.
Union members are entitled to:
- elect and be elected to the governing bodies of the Union;
- make proposals to the governing bodies of the Union on issues related to the activities of the Union or its governing bodies;
- receive information on the activities of the Union;
- voluntarily at any time to terminate membership in the Union on the basis of submitted application.
Union members must:
- actively participate in achieving the goals and objectives of the Union, participate in the Union activities;
- abide the Union Charter and laws of Ukraine;
- implement the decisions of the governing bodies of the Union;
- take care of the credibility of the Union, promote the dissemination of information on the activities of the Union;
- pay membership fees in a timely manner and in specified amounts;
- protect Union property, prevent rough use of assets of the Union;
- bear other obligations established by the Charter and laws of Ukraine.
To become a member of UAM one should:
Fill in the application form below or send an application by e-mail TO firstname.lastname@example.org.
Optionally, you can pay the entry fee and annual membership fees before filing the application. In this case it will be necessary to add to the application copies of receipts for proof of payment of contributions.
According to the Regulations on membership fees, admission fee is – 400 UAH.
the annual membership fee is – 300 UAH.
The order of payment:
- Entry fee is paid during a maximum of 10 working days of the decision by the Board to grant membership in the Union according to the received application.
- The first annual membership fee must be paid by the applicant within thirty (30) calendar days of the decision by the Board to grant membership in the Union. The applicant may pay such fees before the Board adopts the decisions on the acceptance of the applicant to the Union. In this case, a copy of the payment order to transfer the annual membership fee from the bank or a copy of the receipt attached to the application for admission to the Union is required.
- Annual membership fees are to be paid by February 1 of the year for which the membership fees are due.
The decision on admission to the Union or refusal is adopted by the Board within one month from the date of application.
If the decision on the admission of the applicant to the UAM is positive, a notice and demand for payment of entrance and annual membership fees (if the fees were not paid before_ is sent to the applicant.
The date of entry of the applicant to the UAM is the date of the adoption of Board’s decision on the admission of the applicant to the UAM.
UAM at any time may require from the applicant the following documents:
- a copy of the first and second pages of the passport for individuals;
- copy of statutory documents for legal entities.
For more information on joining the UAM feel free to contact us.